Consider what Jesus left at the end of His ministry:
- He didn’t own any property.
- He didn’t write any books.
- He didn’t start any organisations. Remember, Jesus didn’t start the church while He was still on earth.
- He didn’t hold any political positions.
- He had few followers (Acts 1:15 refers to Peter addressing about 120 believers in the upper room)
- Very limited travel in His lifetime, and He was limited to a small region.
Yet today, Jesus is the most influential person in human history. Starting Sunday September 27th, join us for the series “Jesus, the Game Changer” to find out all about how Jesus has literally changed the world.