“TRANSFORMING LIVES FOR GOD’S GLORY”
CREATE A SAFE PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO BELONG – BELIEVE – BECOME
Want to know more about who we are and what we’re all about at the Wallsend Baptist Church? This is where you can find out.
We are not new to the area. We have been serving the community in and around Wallsend for over one hundred and fifty years. You can read more about it in Our History.
We are a community of people who are in process. We have imperfect messy lives, but we are pursuing and experiencing a transforming relationship with Jesus and with each other. Everybody is welcome here, whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. We’re all about doing life together in community, being intentional about our growth as people and serving one another and our broader community along the way.
As followers of Christ, there are some basic truths that outline the key points of our faith. We don’t have any creeds or man-made rules – we simply follow the Bible.
Want to know who you’ll see up front on any given Sunday? Meet Our Ministry Staff . You’ll learn who they are, where they’re from, and other tidbits of info that we could get them to admit.
You can also take a look at some Frequently Asked Questions, and if you are curious about anything else, just send us a message.
- We believe that anointed, biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual’s lives, and in the life of the church.
- We Affirm Lost People Matter To God and Wallsend Baptist Church
- Sharing Our Faith With Others In Sincerity, Friendship And Fellowship.
- We Affirm that Unconditional love and Acceptance should permeate every aspect of Church Life.
- Being a unified community of believers – everyone knowing and using their spiritual gifts to serve others.
- Life is Shared and Changed Through life Groups
- Excellence Which Inspires People And Honors God.
- Inspirational, Gifted Leadership That Encourages Spiritual Growth.
- Serving Others Before Ourselves.
- That Full Devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer.